2. Access to Password-Protected Areas. Access to certain portions of this website (“Password-Protected Areas”) may require login and password information. You must have this information in order to access these areas.
4. Prohibited Behavior. You are responsible for your behavior in your use of this website and for respecting OpenChannels' rights in connection with the website and its content.
You may not use this website for any purpose or in any manner that violates any local, state, or federal law or regulation or the law or regulation of any foreign government.
You may not use this website to post or send any infringing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or pornographic material.
You may not use or exploit any portion of this website to distribute commercial messages, “spam,” or other unsolicited communications.
You may not directly or indirectly, intentionally disrupt or interfere with this website in any manner that may materially adversely affect OpenChannels.
You may not take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the OpenChannels network infrastructure, as determined by the OpenChannels Team in its sole discretion.
You may not bypass any measures OpenChannels may use to prevent or restrict access to this website.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. The use of this website is solely at your own risk. This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. OpenChannels expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this website whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. OpenChannels expressly disclaims any responsibility for the actions of any other user of this website. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. OpenChannels makes no warranty that this website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, current, accurate, complete or error-free or that the results that may be obtained by use of the site will be accurate or reliable. You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with the site is to cease to use this website. You may have other rights which may vary from state to state.
6. Exclusions and Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and Agree that OpenChannels shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data loss, or other losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from any matter related to your use of this website.
7. Links. This website may include links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by OpenChannels with respect to the linked site or its provider. OpenChannels makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked website: Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
8. Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement and the relationship between you and OpenChannels will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without respect to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that venue with respect to any dispute between you and OpenChannels will rest exclusively in the state or federal courts located in King County, Washington.
11. Children. If under the age of 18: Some internet sites may ask you to share information about yourself. Before sending any information about yourself over the Internet to OpenChannels, be sure to ask your parents for permission.
If under the age of 13: If you are under the age of 13, your parent/legal guardian will need to verify that they permit you to disclose personally identifiable information via the respective University website.
12. Parents/Legal Guardians. OpenChannels encourages you take an active role in your children’s use of the internet by talking with them about safe and responsible computing before sending any information about themselves over the internet.
Children Under the Age of 13: If your child is under the age of 13, OpenChannels requests that you review the website and follow requested verification procedures before permitting your child to submit personally identifiable information.
13. Termination. OpenChannels may block, suspend, or terminate your use of the website at any time for any reason. Reasons OpenChannels might do so include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) your breach of this agreement; or (b) OpenChannels believes that your actions could cause financial loss or legal liability to OpenChannels or other users of this website; or (c) routine network maintenance affecting all users; or (d) your use of this website or service in a manner that violates the law or OpenChannels' policies.